Looking for help? The Vermont 2-1-1 Online Community Resource Directory contains detailed descriptions of programs and services available to Vermonters that are provided by local community groups, social service and health-related agencies, government organizations, and others. Vermont 2-1-1 is constantly adding new resources to our database, but at last count it contains 1010 agencies that provide 10031 services across 2941 programs. Resource Specialists gather information by regularly attending community meetings throughout the state and contacting agencies directly to complete a formal update process at least annually.
If you're looking for help with...
- Basic Needs
- Consumer Services
- Criminal Justice and Legal Services
- Environment/Public Health/Public Safety
- Health Care
- Income Support and Employment
- Individual and Family Life
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Organizational/Community Services