A program of United Ways of Vermont, Vermont 2-1-1 is a statewide, confidential information and referral helpline that connects callers to available human services including food, shelter and healthcare. Callers speak with a real person every time who can help problem-solve and/or refer callers to government programs, community-based organizations, support groups and many other local resources.
It’s real people helping real people –anytime of day or night. Just dial 2-1-1, from any phone, any time.
- A local call from anywhere in Vermont
- Confidential telephone assistance
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Reach Vermont 2-1-1 by texting your zip code to 898211
- Find resources on the go with the Vermont 2-1-1 mobile app (available in the App Store).
- Able to provide live translation services for 170 languages
- Accessible for persons who have special needs
- Able to transfer emergency calls to 9-1-1
- A resource for accurate, up-to-date information about community resources statewide