Vermont Voices: Stories for Change is a grassroots initiative that raises the voices of Vermonters to create lasting change. The goal of this initiative is to tell our communities' stories and bring them to our legislature and lawmakers, allowing Vermonters to be heard at a local and statewide level. What do you want our local and state representatives to know about? What issues are you passionate about? What are some positive things that are currently happening in your community? What seems to be working well? Which systems have the most barriers? Lawmakers want to hear from you.
- Lift up the voices of Vermont residents
- Raise awareness of the issues Vermont residents are currently facing
- Bring impactful stories to our local and state representatives
- Use these stories to create lasting change at a local and state level
- Ensure anonymity of storytellers unless requested otherwise